Terms & Conditions
Last updated on 15th November 2023
Summary Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: The promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over.
- Promotion Period: 15/11/23 – 03/12/23.
- Promotion: During the Promotion Period, watch a Promotional video on the VisitKorea YouTube page and leave a comment on the Kooking Korea video expressing your support, then take a screenshot of your comment and visit https://gokorea.co.uk/comment-to-win-2023 to enter your details and upload your screenshot to be entered into the Prize Draw. 50 participants will be randomly selected to win one of the prizes listed in the Prize List as specified below.
- Winner Announcement: 11/12/2023.
- Prize List: 10 x Daily Repair Foaming Cleanser, 10 x Clarifying Facial Moisturizer, 10 x Clarifying Balancing Water Cream, 10 x Intense Face Mask (Spot Care), 10 x Clarifying Cover Spot Patches
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Max 1 Entry/Prize per person.
- Terms and Conditions: The Promotion is only available during the Promotion Period. Winners will not be guaranteed a specific prize. All participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) London Office, 105 Piccadilly, London, W1J 7NJ.
- Processor: HS Ad UK, Velocity 2, Brooklands Dr, Weybridge KT13 0SL.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. This promotion is void where void under local national laws and the Promoter is not liable if any entrant is not legally allowed to take part in the Promotion due to national or local laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid YouTube account are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 15 November 2023 and 23.59 GMT on the 3 December 2023 inclusive.
- To Enter: Watch a Promotional video of Korea on the VisitKorea YouTube page and leave a comment on the Kooking Korea video expressing your support, then take a screenshot of your comment and visit https://gokorea.co.uk/comment-to-win-2023 to enter your details (name, email address, and home address) and upload your screenshot to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
Prize List: There will be a total of 50 winners.
- 10 winners will win 1 x Daily Repair Foaming Cleanser
- 10 winners will win 1 x Clarifying Facial Moisturizer
- 10 winners will win 1 x Clarifying Balancing Water Cream
- 10 winners will win 1 x Intense Face Mask (Spot Care)
- 10 winners will win 1 x Clarifying Cover Spot Patches
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Winners will not be guaranteed a specific prize. Prizes will be randomly selected from the Prize List specified above.
- Winner Selection: 50 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize Draw will be conducted by the Promoter, and will be announced on 11/12/2023.
- Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and may be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Processor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful , objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Provided no objection from the winners is received, a winners list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at https://gokorea.co.uk/comment-to-win-2023/. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to YouTube or to the entry page.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to YouTube, and YouTube is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any parts of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) London Office, 105 Piccadilly, London, W1J 7NJ