Design your own Korea travel itinerary
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Korea travel guide? Design a travel itinerary that showcases Korea’s unique appeal and present it to our panel of expert judges to turn your travel dreams into reality! The theme is up to you – it could be a solo trip, or a holiday with friends and family. Will you get lost in the metropolis of Seoul or relax on the beach in Busan?
The possibilities are endless…
What you can win!
Win a trip to Korea to take part in the final round of the competition this November
– 1 winner –
Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
– 1 winner –
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
– 3 winners –
K-Goodie Bag (selection of Korea tourism souvenirs)
– 10 winners –
How to enter
Create a 7-day itinerary
Create a 7-day itinerary* for a trip to Korea, which should include:
- The locations and landmarks you’ll visit
- Experiences and activities
- Food and drink options
- Accommodation and transport
- Any other details that make your itinerary stand out!
* The itinerary should fill 7 complete days in Korea – this does not include travel and arrival/departure time.
Include images of Korea
Be sure to include images of Korea – you can sign up for a free account to download images from the Korea Tourism Organisation Photo Gallery or use your own.*
* Please note images from the photo gallery should be used for the purposes of this competition only and not shared online.
Send us your file in Microsoft Powerpoint (.ppt)
Create your itinerary file in Microsoft Powerpoint (.ppt) format and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 5th July 2021.
- Your itinerary file must be in Microsoft Powerpoint (.ppt) format.
- You must include your full name and country of residence in your email
- BONUS: Film yourself presenting the itinerary and share the YouTube (or other streaming site) link in your email. This is optional and should be in addition to, not instead of the PPT file.
Judging panel and criteria
The winning entries will be selected by a panel of expert judges including the director of the Korea Tourism Organisation London office and representatives from the local travel industry (Below).
Entries will be judged by the following criteria:
Does the entry creatively reflect Korea’s stand-out tourism attractions, as well as its unique characteristics and selling points as a destination?
Detail & understanding
Are the contents detailed and accurately written, and are various tourism themes (such as Hallyu, Korean traditional culture, etc.) sufficiently included and explained?
Could the proposed trip to Korea be executed smoothly according to this travel plan, and could it be sold as an actual tourism product?
Deadline for entries: Monday, 5th July 2021
Thank you for your interest. Please create your itinerary file in Microsoft Powerpoint (.ppt) format.
Then send it to email@example.com by Monday, 5th July 2021.
Don’t forget to include your full name and country of residence when you email us.
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before taking part